The doors are open, the lights are dimmed and cinema is back! We’ve missed you, and can’t wait to welcome you through our doors once again.
We’re not quite able to open for live gigs and theatre events just yet, but we are ready to welcome you back to the big screen to enjoy the unique, immersive film experience that only cinemas can provide.
When you come back, you’ll notice we’ve made changes to help you enjoy a safer cinema experience…
How can I book tickets?
- We’re encouraging everyone to book their tickets online at junctiongoole.co.uk, where this isn’t possible you can call us on 01405 763652.
- The Box Office is open for in-person & phone bookings, including walk-ups on the day.
- Allocated seating is available in bubbles of up to 4 people. You can book more than one bubble if needed. For very large parties, please contact the Box Office on 01405 763652 so we can create a custom bubble for you.
- To book online, simply add the tickets you want to your cart. The different bubble sizes, of 1, 2, 3 & 4, are colour coded to help you choose the seats you need. If there are no remaining bubbles in the size you need, please call the Box Office on 01405 763652 who will be able to assit you.
How much are tickets?
Tickets are £7 for everybody. We have removed all booking fees so when you pay online, as we are encouraging you to do, there will be no additional fees to pay. Tickets for Autism Friendly Screenings are £4 per person.
As we have been closed for 14 months and we can only sell a limited number of tickets to any screening, we have had to increase our ticket prices slightly. We still think this represents great value for money and is still much cheaper than many of the larger cinema chains. We hope you’ll support us during this difficult time for the industry.
What about my tickets?
- Wherever possible we ask that you choose an e-ticket when booking. This will be emailed to you.
- Your e-ticket can be scanned straight from your smart phone to allow contactless entry (you do not need to print off this ticket).
- If you do not have a smart phone, please go to the Box Office window (through the main doors) to collect your tickets.
What will happen when I arrive?
- We ask that you do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before the advertised start time. We will not be able to let you in the cinema before this time. However, our café bar may be open for you to meet in advance.
- Access to the cinema is through the red fire doors at the side of the building, rather than through the main entrance. This will be clearly signposted and there will be staff on hand to direct you.
- On entry, you’ll be asked to use one of the hand sanitisers we’ve provided to help keep you safe.
- If you would like to check in for Test & Trace, scannable QR codes or paper forms will still be available. This is no longer a legal requirement and is voluntary for attendees.
Can I buy food & drink and eat/drink it during the screening?
Yes. Food and drink will be available to buy from a kiosk in the auditorium – where possible please use contactless payment when purchasing.
Will the toilets be open?
Yes. Toilets are available, please follow the one-way routes to and from the toilets.
Will I need to wear a face covering?
While voluntary, we hope that you will join us in helping to protect the vulnerable in our community by continuing to wear a face covering when moving around the building.
What are the social distancing rules?
There is no longer a limit on the number of people you can attend with, but we ask you to continue to follow social distancing guidance where possible, particularly when queuing or passing someone to take your seats. Please mitigate any risk by keeping your mask on and turning away as you pass.
We have increased the number of seats available for sale, but there will still be a 1m space between other customers on the same row. Allocated seating will ensure social distancing is maintained. Please only sit in the seat shown on your ticket.
Some routes may have changed in order to minimise your contact with others, so our helpful staff will guide you.
What happens if I feel ill and can’t use my ticket?
If you are unwell, experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have been told to self-isolate, please DO NOT attend.
We will be ensuring that you have maximum flexibility by allowing tickets to be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance – so if someone in your party feels ill, there’s no need to worry. With 24 hours’ notice we can cancel your tickets and credit your account with the money to spend at a time you are able to attend.
To exchange your tickets or receive credit you can contact the box office on 01405 763652 or email us on email@example.com
You must not attend if you:
- believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
- have experienced symptoms in the last 10 days;
- have had a positive test result in the last 10 days;
- have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 10 days;
- have arrived in England in the last 10 days and are not covered by the exemption rules relating to self-isolation; or
- have been instructed to self-isolate.
Any individual who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable is advised not to attend.
What cleaning measures do you have in place?
To keep you safe, we will be cleaning the auditorium before and after every performance and regularly disinfecting all areas. We have significantly increased the amount of cleaning and have invested in specialist cleaning equipment.
What happens at the end of the film?
Please do not leave until our staff say you can. To maintain social distancing, we will ask people to leave row by row starting with those sat nearest the exit.
All of our team have been fully trained in the measures we have put in place to keep you safe. If you have any questions or comments, they will be on hand to help.
The Walkway Café Bar is open for eat in and takeaway from 9am-3pm Mon-Sat. Collection orders can be placed in advance by contacting the cafe via facebook.
Following updated government advice Goole Town Council Reception will be available by phone and email, weekdays 9am – 4pm, 01405 763652 or using the contact details below.
For Ticketing & Box Office enquiries please contact us at: Helen.Tawn@goole-tc.gov.uk
For Programming enquiries please contact: Graham.Whitehead@goole-tc.gov.uk
For Marketing enquiries please contact: Lauren.Cowdery@goole-tc.gov.uk
For Schools, Community & Weekly Group enquiries please contact: Nicola.Dixon@goole-tc.gov.uk