20th March - 7th October
Box Office and Goole Town Council services are available by phone or email 9.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tickets are now on sale for socially distanced performances of Father Christmas Needs A Wee, which will be taking place at Junction in December. The performances will be following some new procedures to ensure they are covid secure, including:
- All performances of Father Christmas Needs A Wee will have reduced capacity in line with current Covid restrictions and will be in table & chair format.
- Tickets are sold as unallocated, and will be assigned by the Box Office to ensure appropriate distancing is maintained between social bubbles.
- Tickets may be booked in blocks of a maximum of 6, with most seating available for groups of up to 4.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, either online or by calling the Box Office on 01405 763652.
- Refunds will be available in any cases of cancellation due to Covid symptoms so you can book with confidence. If you require any further information please contact us.
COVID SAFE PERFORMANCE
In order to make our performances as covid-safe as possible, we’ve made a few changes to your usual visitor experience:
Planning Your Visit
- The auditorium and toilets will only be open to ticket holders
- The performance does not have an interval
- The auditorium will be open 30 minutes before the show. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the show time to allow us to direct you to your seat.
- You do not need to collect or print a ticket for the show. Please give the name of the lead booker to the member of staff when entering the auditorium, you will then be directed to your seat.
- Entry to the theatre will be via the red fire exit doors to the left of the main entrance. There will be no access to the theatre via the main entrance doors.
During Your Visit
- Please wear a face covering whilst moving around the building, unless you are exempt. You will be able to remove your face covering once seated.
- Follow signs and floor markings and adhere to the one-way system
- Seating is in socially distanced bubbles of no more than 6 people. Please do not mingle with others outside of your bubble within the building.
- If you have pre-ordered any books/CDs, these will be delivered to your seat for contactless payment.
- Refreshements will be available to order upon entry to the auditorium for contactless payment. These will then be delivered via table service once you are seated.
The Walkway Cafe Bar is now open for eat-in and takeaway ordersfrom 9.30am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday. Social distancing mesures are in place to ensure the safety of staff and customers. Collection orders can be placed in advance by calling 01405 800820 or contacting the cafe via facebook.
Please note there is no public access to toilet facilities at Junction at this time.
For Box Office enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
For programming enquiries contact – email@example.com
For general Goole Town Council enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
For allotment enquiries contact – email@example.com
For invoices & payment enquiries contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other finance enquiries contact – email@example.com
For Cemetery enquiries please contact Phil Batten on 07508331107
For Goole Town Council Buildings, Parks & Gardens please contact Mick Stannard on 07903631102
All GTC operated play areas are now reopen.